Cruise the Swan River
Take a Swan River Cruise in Perth, relax on board Southern Image and take in the scenery. Cruise past Kings Park, The University of Western Australia, Old South Perth Mill, Millionaires’ Row and Point Walter while travelling along the Swan River.
Swan River Cruises with Image Dive
Perth is home to a beautiful waterway, the Swan River boasts taking views of the city skyline, unique wildlife such as the Black Swan as well as the many cultural sites along the journey.
Image dive offers an exceptional charter and Swn River cruise service.
Our experienced crew will not only ensure you have an enjoyable cruise but will also offer commentary on locations as we saunter along. Catering services can be arranged to suit your needs.
To make a reservation or for further information on Swan River Cruises please fill out our Charter Booking form using the link on the right hand side or email us.
Image Dive and Charters makes regular cruise trips to Rottnest Island. Let us find you a secluded bay where you can relax, have a BBQ lunch, snorkel or even give our Try Scuba Diving program a go. When...Read More...
Take a Swan River Cruise in Perth, relax on board Southern Image and take in the scenery. Cruise past Kings Park, The University of Western Australia, Old South Perth Mill, Millionaires’ Row and Point...Read More...
Perth Boat Charters
- Swan River Cruise bookings are a standard 4 hour time period (other time frames are available)
- Over night charters available - comfortably sleeps 10 passengers
- Fully enclosed deck area option with side curtain enclosure
- Built in 4 burner BBQ available on all charters
- Kitchen facilities available on all charters
- Catering available
- Carpeted deck and seating
- Fully air-conditioned cabin
- Amplified Sound System(4 x 6 x 9 speakers, 12 inch sub wooffer)
- Animated Lighting
- 2 x 200ltr Ice boxes (with ice available for purchase)
- Snorkeling equipment available for Rottnest Island Day charters(with prior notice)
- Viewing of the vessel is available by prior arrangement